| Welcome to Art Divisions! |
This is a group that encases everything related to every kind of Art that exists. We go from Traditional Art, Digital Art, Literature, Photography, Photo-manipulations, Tattoo Arts, and more.
For Art and all its Divisions.
You will find categories that will suit your Art form and if you don't see a folder to which submit your deviation we will provide a folder for you to submit it and then we will put it in the respective folder. We search for high Art standards. If it doesn't fill our requirements, we will critique it or comment on it and tell you the reason it was declined but keep submitting and getting better at what you do.
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY THE BEST.
Like and share our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ArtDivisionSt…
ATTENTION: Before any submitting please READ the rules!
S U B M I S S I O N R U L E S
Featured Folder: We will use this folder for deviations we only choose to FEATURE. No submitting here because it WILL BE declined.
Contest Folders: Only for the use of administrators and contributors. NO submitting here.
The rest of the Folders: 5 per member/per day. More than 5 will be declined.
(These can be spilt. Ex: One in Photography, another in Digital Art and so on.)
In the rest of the other folders you will find:
1. Photography: Color Photography
2. Black and White Photography: Black and white and sepia.
3. Digital Art: Photo-manipulations, Digital Artwork, paintings, etc.
4. Traditional Art: Oil, acrylic, watercolors, sculpture, cakes, necklaces, etc.
5. Tattoo Art and Body Art: Designs in computer and paper. Tribal and figurative style. In canvas and skin. Body Painting and everything concerning body Art, piercings, modifications, implants, suspensions, etc.
6. Artistic Nude Photography: Everything that shows a banned area of the body by the society.
7. Literature: Words.
8. HDR Photography: High Dynamic Range Photography. This can be understood as special technique that allows extending the dynamic range of your photographs (more than any camera is actually able to capture). By dynamic range we mean range between lightest and darkest areas of photography.
9. Tutorials, Stock and Resources: Tutorials for you to learn some techniques and anything good for you to use for your imagination under the rules of the owner.
10. Graffiti: Only submit what YOU made. Not a picture of others work. Don't be a smart ass and get all the credit yourself. If you are going to submit something it's not YOURS. Please at least say who made it. If not, it's going to be declined.
Please behave as adults and human beings we are:
We will not accept depiction of ABUSE, PORN, RUDE LANGUAGE, IGNORANCE, and others that can harm a person in a physical and emotional way.
You will be removed and banned from the group.
Nudity: We do accept nude artistic photographs and artwork. Just have in mind that it will be declined if it crosses the line that shows porn, crude genital illustrations or explicit sexual acts.
In the present we won't be having any contests until enough members exist to vote and to share artwork. When this happens, the theme will always be different. We will let you know about our contests later.
If you have a suggestion, let us know.
We will update blogs based on information vital to the group like newly added rules, changes and thoughts.
Remember that we are still under construction and the group will be changing a lot. We will be adding new folders and planning new things for you.
1. Why wasn't my deviation accepted?
If its denied its usually ONE of the following:
Does NOT meet our standards.
Isn't placed in the RIGHT folder.
Offensive in Nature.
Over the limit for Daily Submissions.
2. How Can I become A Contributer?
- Contributers play a vital role within the group. They should be fairly active. Have a vast array of photos, and also to help Co-founders & members. It can be enforcing the rules, managing contests etc.
Contributors should be involved along side the Founder and Co-founder. They help with blogs, contest ideas, enforcing rules, and have more access and trust within this group.
Anyone who wishes to do this, please notify the Founder or Co-founder directly. We will decide if you are beneficial for our group through an examination of your deviations and your favorites (to see how high your art standards are).
Please keep in mind in this group we have our standards of Art. We look for quality images. No pixels running around a Photograph, or a photograph that clearly has nothing artistic, Etc. You get the point. (We hope so)
If you abuse or alter rules, you will get a warning. After the first warning if you do it again, you will be removed.
Any questions or comments let us know.